Vail Community Programs
Copper Ridge Elementary Site Director
Lynn Lake 879-3761
Vail Community Programs offers innovative programs that enrich learners of all ages. We provide opportunities for learning and growth, respect, interdependency, and success for all.
Community Programs offer the following:
- Extended hours – 7 A.M. to 6 P.M.
- Toddlers- ages 2-3 (Offered at Desert Willow ONLY)
- Preschool- ages 3-5
- KinderPlus – is a 3 ½ hour program designed to complement and enhance the school experience by extending the Kindergarten curriculum and providing a strong foundation from which students become engaged learners.
- Before/After school programs – ages 5-11
- D.E.S approved
- During the breaks we offer Vail Discovery Camps & Enrichment Camps- ages preschool- 8th grade.
In Vail Community Programs children are immersed in A.C.A.D.E.M.I.C.S.
- Active Learning
- Critical Thinking
- Achieving Focus
- Developing perspective
- Engaged learning
- Making Connections
- Intentional Instruction
- Challenging Activities
- Self-directed Learning
CLICK HERE for registration and fee information (directed to the Vail Community Program’s website)